Thursday, September 27, 2012

We will never look back, at the faded silhouette










Nonstop, we have the beaten path before us
It was all there, in plain sight
Come on people, we have all seen the sign
And we never get back to
To the old school
To the old grounds, it's all about the newfound
We are the newborn, the world know all a bouts
We are the future and we're here to stay

We've come a long way since that day
And we will never look back, at the faded silhouette
Avicii - Silhouette


I'm going to have that song stuck in my head for the rest of the day!! Silhouette is such a catchy tune.

Apologies for the late outfit post, but here is a an outfit I wore the other day. It is very pink & I always avoid pink in a quest to avoid becoming too fluffy! However, for some unkown reason I actually really enjoy this dress despite its bubblegumness. I feel like the touches of black minimise the cute & barbie factor. Hmm who am I kidding, its pretty cute. Oh well! Viva la Barbie!
Dear Miss Pretty xx





2 comments: