Thursday, April 29, 2010

the annabelle cupcakes

mmm warm creamy comforting vanilla spongey cupcakes, topped with a pastel pink rose flavoured buttercream frosting, white chocolate garnish & coconut sprinkling. yes, please & thankyou!


































the annabelle cupcakes.
these cupcakes are dedicated to my lovely dog annabelle who sadly went to dog heaven this week. thanks for protecting me when I went jogging, howling harmonies when I tried to sing, sitting on my lap in my emo teen years, also... thanks for letting me make you wear a pink glittery jingling cat collar... Even though u were a dog. Fashion first. Miss u but hope you are having fun chasing those parrots in heaven xx


1 comment:

  1. Dear Miss Pretty,
    I made reference to you today, hope you don't mind :)

    ReplyDelete