Saturday, January 2, 2010

coco rose cupcakes









































My mum bought me the best christmas present ever! An icing set. Which means I have been dying to pipe buttercream frosting on everything ever since christmas. My awesome piping set works something like a power tool! So I feel like 'action-woman' in the kitchen. Which, lets face it, is probably the sole reason I have taken an interest in baking...
These are a batch of coconut rose cupcakes I whipped up just in time for new year celebrations! How domestic of me :) Such a girly start to 2010! Hopefully my piping skills will improve throughout the year.
Let me know if you want the recipe?
Dear Miss Pretty xx

2 comments:

  1. How adorable! And delicious, too I bet ;-)

    pixiedrivein.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much francy! yes these were definitely a hit with my friends. gobbled up very quickly! xx

    ReplyDelete