Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The flower house






































There is a little old house right near where I live that has the most spectacular garden. Year round the garden is in full bloom. As a young girl I would play in the flower beds, marvelling at the wondrous colours of the garden & imagine flower fairy homes. I could play there for what seemed like hours & never see the owner of the house. Sometimes I would sneek up to the windows to see if I could catch a glimpse of the ellusive little old flower lady... Everyone knew she lived in the house & tended the garden but somehow no-one ever saw her. A real life suburban legend? It makes me smile to know that even 15 years later the flower house is still very much in bloom.
Do you like my new vintage gold bolero? I call it my circus bolero! I had every intention of putting it in my vintage store, but when I tried it on... I just couldnt make myself say goodbye to the strange little thing.
Dear Miss Pretty xx

4 comments:

  1. i like ur soft and chic look, and wow this scenery is gorgeous, beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this bolero is omfg just - wow!

    wish you a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you for your lovely comments! Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures. I grew up as a child in a huge garden with lots of trees and flowers. These shots remind me of my childhood.
    Thank you a lot!

    ReplyDelete