Friday, November 6, 2009

ponies, ponies, ponies...







































When I was little...
I dreamed of one day owning my own talking palamino pony named 'starbright'. I would wear a red tutu dress with a black waist sash when riding her. Eventually I would train her to race & win the Melbourne Cup. Nowadays I realise that perhaps some dreams are... best kept dreams.
My love for horses has not diminished one iota. Except that these days I prefer to eat them! (Never fear I am vegetarian). So in honour of the Melbourne cup races I decided to spend a few hours baking & taste testing the different flavours of icing (definitely the best part). These cute little racehorse cookies were the end result!  Perfect for that races bbq! Mmm!
Dear Miss Pretty
xx

ps. love you all


No comments:

Post a Comment